Name and contact details of the responsible person
Our responsible person (hereinafter “responsible person”) within the meaning of Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR is:
Email address: email@example.com
Types of data, purposes of processing and categories of data subjects
In the following we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of personal data.
1. Types of data we process
Usage data (access times, websites visited, etc.), inventory data (name, address, etc.), contact details (telephone number, email, fax, etc.), payment data (bank details, account details, payment history, etc.), contract data (subject of the contract, term etc.), content data (text input, videos, photos etc.), communication data (IP address etc.),
2. Purposes of processing according to Art. 13 Para. 1 c) DS-GVO
Optimize the website technically and economically, enable easy access to the website, fulfill contractual obligations, contact us in the event of legal complaints by third parties, fulfill legal storage obligations, optimize and statistically evaluate our services, support the commercial use of the website, improve the user experience, make the website user-friendly, operate the website economically Advertising and website, marketing/sales/advertising, creating statistics, determining the probability of copying texts, avoiding SPAM and abuse, customer service and customer care, handling contact requests, providing websites with functions and content, security measures, uninterrupted, secure operation of our website,
3. Categories of data subjects according to Art. 13 Para. 1 e) GDPR
Visitors/users of the website, customers, prospects,
The data subjects are referred to collectively as “users”.
Legal bases for processing personal dataIn the following we will inform you about the legal bases for the processing of personal data:
- If we have obtained your consent to the processing of personal data, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfill a contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures, which take place at your request, Art. 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. b) DS-GVO is the legal basis.
- If the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject (e.g. statutory retention requirements), then Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. d) GDPR is the legal basis.
- If processing is necessary to safeguard our interests or those of a third party and your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms do not prevail in this regard, Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f) GDPR is the legal basis.</li >
Disclosure of personal data to third parties and processorsIn principle, we do not pass on any data to third parties without your consent. If this is the case, then the transfer takes place on the basis of the aforementioned legal bases, e.g. when transferring data to online payment providers to fulfill a contract or due to a court order or due to a legal obligation to release the data for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights.
We also use contract processors (external service providers, e.g. for web hosting of our websites and databases) to process your data. If data is passed on to the processors as part of an agreement on order processing, this is always done in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO. We carefully select our processors, check them regularly and have been granted the right to issue instructions regarding the data. In addition, the processors must have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures and comply with the data protection regulations in accordance with BDSG nF and DS-GVO
Data transmission to third countriesThe adoption of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created a uniform basis for data protection in Europe. Your data will therefore be processed primarily by companies for which the GDPR applies. Should the processing take place by third-party services outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, they must meet the special requirements of Art. 44 et seq. GDPR. This means that the processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the determination of a level of data protection officially recognized by the EU Commission or compliance with officially recognized special contractual obligations, the so-called “standard contractual clauses”.
As far as we due to the ineffectiveness of the so-called
Deletion of data and storage periodUnless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as you revoke your consent to processing or the purpose for storage no longer applies or the data are no longer required for the purpose, unless because their further storage is required for evidentiary purposes or there are legal storage obligations to the contrary. This includes, for example, commercial law retention requirements for business letters in accordance with Section 257 (1) HGB (6 years) and tax retention requirements for receipts in accordance with Section 147 (1) AO (10 years). If the prescribed retention period expires, your data will be blocked or deleted,
Existence of automated decision-makingWe do not use automated decision-making or profiling.
Provision of our website and creation of log files
- If you only use our website for informational purposes (i.e. no registration and no other transmission of information), we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data:
• IP address;
• User’s Internet Service Provider;
• Date and time of retrieval;
• Browser type;
• Language and browser version;
• Content of the call;
• Time Zone;
• Access Status/HTTP Status Code;
• Amount of data;
• Websites the request is coming from;
• Operating system.
A storage of this data together with other personal data of yours does not take place.
- This data serves the purpose of providing you with functions and content on our website in a user-friendly, functional and secure manner, as well as optimizing and statistically evaluating them.
- The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR.
- For security reasons, we store this data in server log files for a storage period of days. After this period, they are automatically deleted, unless we need to keep them for evidence purposes in the event of attacks on the server infrastructure or other violations of the law.
• Necessary, essential cookies: Essential cookies are cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website in order to save certain functions of the website such as logins, shopping cart or user entries, e.g. regarding the language of the website.
• Session cookies: Session cookies are required to recognize repeated use of an offer by the same user (e.g. if you have logged in to determine your login status). When you visit our site again, these cookies provide information to automatically recognize you. The information obtained in this way is used to optimize our offers and to enable you to access our site more easily. If you close the browser or log out, the session cookies will be deleted.
• Persistent cookies: These cookies remain stored even after the browser is closed. They are used to store the login, to measure the reach and for marketing purposes. These are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
• Cookies from third parties (third-party cookies in particular from advertisers): You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and z. B. Decline to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all the functions of this website. Read more about these cookies in the respective data protection declarations of the third-party providers.
- Data categories: User data, cookie, user ID (including the pages visited, device information, access times and IP addresses).
- Purposes of processing: The information obtained in this way serves the purpose of technically and economically optimizing our website and enabling you to access our website more easily and securely.
- Legal basis: If we process your personal data with the help of cookies based on your consent (“opt-in”), then Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a) GDPR applies legal basis. Otherwise, we have a legitimate interest in the effective functionality, improvement and economic operation of the website, so that in this case Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b) GDPR if the cookies are used to initiate a contract, for example when placing an order.
You can find information on how to delete cookies by browser here:
- Objection and “opt-out”: You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard drive, regardless of your consent or legal permission, by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings . However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You can opt out of the use of third-party cookies for advertising purposes via this American website (https://optout.aboutads.info) or this European website (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de /preference management/).
Cookie Consent Solutions
- We have integrated the Borlabs Cookie Consent Plugin for WordPress (service provider: Borlabs – Benjamin A. Bornschein, Georg-Wilhelm-Str. 17, 21107 Hamburg) on our website as a consent management service.
- Data categories and description of data processing: Cookies, date and time of visit, device information, browser information, anonymized IP address, opt-in and opt-out data. This service enables us to obtain and document your consent to the storage of cookies. In addition, a cookie is stored in your browser in order to be able to assign your consent or its revocation. Below you will find further information in the data protection declaration of Borlabs here: https://de.borlabs.io/kb/which-data-stores-borlabs-cookie/.
- Purposes of data processing: Compliance with legal obligations, storage of consent.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR and the fulfillment of statutory Obligations according to Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter c) GDPR.
- Storage period: Storage of the data until you delete the Borlabs cookie in your browser yourself or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies. The revocation receipt of a previously given consent will be kept for a period of three years. The storage is based on our accountability in accordance with Art. 5 Para. 2 GDPR and the standard statute of limitations.
- Data transmission/recipient category: the data will not be passed on to Borlabs.
Use of blog functions / comments
- You can make public comments on our blog, which contains posts about topics on our website. You can use a pseudonym instead of a real name. Your contribution will then be published under the pseudonym. The email address is mandatory, all other information is voluntary.
- When you post a comment, we save your IP address with the date and time, which we delete after a few days. The storage serves the legitimate interest of defending against claims by third parties if you publish illegal or untrue content. We save your e-mail address for the purpose of contacting you in the event that third parties should legally object to your comments.
- The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b) and f) GDPR.
- We do not review your comments before publishing them. In the event of complaints from third parties, we reserve the right to delete your comments. We do not pass on the data to third parties unless it is necessary to pursue our claims or there is a legal obligation (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1. lit. c) DS-GVO).
< br />
- The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected or to perform the contract because the contract has ended.
- You can subscribe to our newsletter with your voluntary consent by entering your email address. Only this is mandatory. Providing further data is voluntary and only serves the purpose of addressing you personally. We use the so-called “double opt-in procedure” for registration. After registering with your e-mail, you will receive an e-mail from us to confirm your registration with a confirmation link. If you click on this confirmation link, your e-mail will be added to the newsletter distribution list and saved for the purpose of sending e-mails. If you do not click on the confirmation link within hours, your registration data will be blocked and automatically deleted after a few days.
- We also log the IP address you used to register and the date and time of the double opt-in (registration and confirmation). The purpose of this storage is to fulfill legal requirements regarding proof of your registration and to prevent misuse of your e-mail.
- As part of your declaration of consent, the content (e.g. advertised products/services, offers, advertising and topics) of the newsletter will be specifically described.
- When sending the newsletter, we evaluate your user behavior. The newsletter contains so-called “web beacons” or “tracking pixels” that are called up when the newsletter is opened. For the evaluations, we link the web beacons to your email address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. The data is only collected in pseudonymised form, so the IDs are not linked to your other personal data, and direct personal reference is excluded. With this data we can determine if and when you opened the newsletter and which links in the newsletter were clicked. This serves the purpose of optimizing and statistically evaluating our newsletter.
- The legal basis for sending the newsletter, measuring success and storing the email is your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 Paragraph 2 No. 3 UWG and for the Logging of the consent Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f) GDPR, as this serves our legitimate interest of legal provability.
- You can object to tracking at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter. In this case, however, the receipt of the newsletter would also be terminated. Tracking is also not possible if you deactivate the display of images in your e-mail software. However, this can have restrictions with regard to the functions of the newsletter and the images contained in it will not be displayed.
- You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time. You can withdraw your consent by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of the newsletter, by sending an e-mail or by sending a message to our contact details above. We store your data as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, your data will only be saved anonymously for statistical purposes.
Facebook Custom Audiences
- We use the remarketing function „Custom Audiences” on our website ; Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA or, if you are based in the EU, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
- https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. You can find specific information and details about the Facebook pixel and how it works in the Facebook help area: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616.
https://www.facebook.com/policy.php. You can find specific information and details about the Facebook pixel and how it works in the Facebook help area: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/651294705016616.
- Purpose of processing: Display of personalized advertising, measurement and evaluation of advertising, billing of advertising, analysis of viewing behavior.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent (“opt-in”) to the processing of your personal data by means of “Custom Audiences” from the third party, then Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f) GDPR.
- Storage period: Facebook gives us access to it for 180 days.
- Data transmission/recipient category: Facebook Ireland.
- Opt-out option: The deactivation of the “Facebook Custom Audiences” is possible for users who are not logged in here [__Facebook Pixel Opt-Out Link of your website__] and possible for logged-in users under this link: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#.
< br />
- We have integrated the website analysis tool “Google Analytics” (Service Provider: Google Ireland Limited, Register No.: 368047, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland) on our website. With regard to the use of the data, there is joint responsibility for data processing between Google and us in accordance with Article 26 GDPR. We have agreed with Google that we will assume primary responsibility for processing the data in accordance with the GDPR and that we will fulfill all obligations under the GDPR with regard to the processing of the data (including Art. 12, 13 GDPR, Art. 15 to 22 GDPR and Art 32 to 34 GDPR).
- Data categories and description of data processing: User ID, IP address (anonymized). When you visit our website, Google places a cookie on your computer in order to be able to analyze your use of our website. We have IP anonymization “anonymizeIP” activated, which means that the IP addresses are only processed further in abbreviated form. On this website, your IP address will therefore be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the person responsible. We have also activated the cross-device analysis of website visitors, which is carried out using a so-called user ID. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can find more information about the use of data by Google Analytics here: Purpose of processing: The use of Google Analytics serves the purpose of analyzing, optimizing and improving our website.
- Legal basis: If you have given your consent (“opt-in”) to the processing of your personal data by the third-party provider using “Google Analytics”, then Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a) GDPR is the legal basis. The legal basis is also our legitimate interest in the above purposes (the analysis, optimization and improvement of our website) in data processing in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 S.1 lit. f) GDPR. In the case of services provided in connection with a contract, user behavior is tracked and analyzed in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b) GDPR in order to use the information obtained in this way to provide optimized services to fulfill the To be able to offer for the purpose of the contract.
- Storage period: The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after months. Data that has reached the end of its retention period is automatically deleted once a month.
- Data transmission/recipient category: Google, Ireland and USA. We have also concluded an order processing agreement with Google in accordance with Art. 28 DS-GVO.
- Objection and elimination options (“opt-out”):
•You can generally prevent the storage of cookies on your hard drive by selecting “do not accept cookies” in your browser settings. choose. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our offers. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage /gaoptout?hl=en?As an alternative to the above browser plugin, you can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics by clicking [__please__insert your website Analytics Opt-Out Link here]. The click sets an “opt-out” cookie that prevents your data from being collected when you visit this website in the future. This cookie only applies to our website and your current browser and only lasts until you delete your cookies. In that case you would have to set the cookie again.
You can deactivate the cross-device user analysis in your Google account under “My data > personal data”.
Presence on social media
- Data categories and description of data processing: usage data, contact data, content data, inventory data. Furthermore, user data is usually processed within social networks for market research and advertising purposes. For example, usage profiles can be created on the basis of usage behavior and the resulting interests of users. The usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements inside and outside the networks that presumably correspond to the interests of the user. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users’ computers, in which the usage behavior and the interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data can also be stored in the usage profiles independently of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them). For a detailed description of the respective forms of processing and the possibility of objection (opt-out), we refer to the data protection declarations and information provided by the operators of the respective networks. Also in the case of requests for information and the assertion of data subject rights, we would like to point out that these can be asserted most effectively with the providers. Only the providers have access to the data of the users and can take appropriate measures and provide information directly. If you still need help, you can contact us.
- Purpose of processing: communication with users connected and registered on social networks; Information and advertising for our products, offers and services; Presentation and image cultivation; Evaluation and analysis of the users and content of our presence in social media.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of the personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. If you have given us or the person responsible for the social network your consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a) in conjunction with Article 7 DS-GVO.
- Data transmission/recipient category: Social network.
According to Art. 26 GDPR, we are jointly responsible with Facebook for our fan page. For this purpose, an agreement called “Information on Page Insights”, available at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum, was concluded, according to which Facebook must observe certain security measures and will also directly fulfill the rights of those affected. Above all, you can also contact Facebook directly for information rights and deletions. However, this does not affect your rights as a data subject, such as information, deletion, objection and complaints to the responsible supervisory authority. For more information on shared responsibility, see “Information on Page Insights Data” at https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/information_about_page_insights_data.
• XING – Service provider: XING AG, Dammtorstrasse 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany) – Data protection declaration/ Opt-Out: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung.
Social media plugins
- Data category and description of data processing: usage data, content data, inventory data. When accessing our website, “Shariff” does not transmit any personal data to the third-party providers of the social plug-ins. Next to the logo or brand of the social network you will find a controller with which you can activate the plug-in with a click. This activation represents your consent in the form that the respective provider of the social network receives the information that you have accessed our website and your personal data is transmitted to the provider of the plug-in and stored there. This is the so-called Third party cookies. According to some providers, such as Facebook and XING, your IP will be anonymized immediately after it has been collected. The plug-in provider stores the data collected about the user as usage profiles. You can revoke your consent at any time by deactivating the controller.
- Purpose of data processing: Improvement and optimization of our website; Increasing our awareness via social networks; possibility of interaction with you and users with each other via social networks; Advertising, analysis and/or needs-based design of the website.
- Legal basis: The legal basis for the processing of the personal data is our legitimate interest in the above purposes in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR. If you have given us or the person responsible for the social network consent to the processing of your personal data, the legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter a) in conjunction with Article 7 GDPR. In the case of pre-contractual inquiries or when using your personal data to fulfill the contract, Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. b) GDPR is the legal basis.
- Data transmission/recipient category: Social network.
- Social networks used and objection: With regard to the purpose and scope of data collection and processing, we refer to the respective data protection declarations of the social networks. You will also find information there on your rights and setting options for protecting your personal data. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you can contact the respective plug-in provider directly to exercise these rights.
- On our website we have plug-ins from the social network Facebook.com (registered office in the EU: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland) as part of the so-called “two- Click solution” from Shariff. You can recognize this by the Facebook logo “f” or the addition “Like”, “Like” or “Share”.
- As soon as you voluntarily activate the Facebook plug-in, a connection is established from your browser to the Facebook servers. Facebook receives the information, including your IP, that you have accessed our website and transmits this information to Facebook servers in the USA, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your Facebook account, Facebook can assign this information to your account. When using the functions of the plug-in, e.g. pressing the “Like” button, this information is also transmitted from your browser to the Facebook server in the USA and stored there and displayed in your Facebook profile and possibly with your friends .
- The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook, as well as your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy, can be found in Facebook’s data protection information: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Data collection for the “Like” button: https://www. facebook.com/help/186325668085084. Your settings regarding the use of your profile data for advertising purposes on Facebook canö
- If you log out of Facebook before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no data about your visit to our website will be assigned to your profile on Facebook when the plug-in is activated.</ li>
- We have plug-ins from the social network Instagram (service provider: Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland) on our website as part of the so-called “two-click solution”. Integrated Shariff. You can recognize them by the Instagram logo in the form of a square camera.
- If you voluntarily activate the plug-in, a connection will be established from your browser to the Instagram servers. Instagram receives the information, including your IP address, that you have visited our site and transmits the information to Instagram servers in the USA, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your Instagram account, Instagram can assign this information to your account and you can click the Instagram button and thus share and save the content of our pages on your Instagram account and, if necessary, show it to your friends there. We have no knowledge of the exact content of the transmitted data, how it is used and how long it is stored by Instagram.
- If you log out of Instagram before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no data about your visit to our website will be assigned to your profile on Instagram when the plug-in is activated.</ li>
- We have integrated plug-ins from the Pinterest social network (Pinterest Europe Ltd., Palmerston House, 2nd Floor, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, Ireland) on our website as part of Shariff’s so-called “two-click solution”. . You can recognize these by the buttons with the white “P” character on a red background.
- If you voluntarily activate the plug-in, a connection will be established from your browser to the Pinterest servers. Pinterest receives the information, including your IP address, that you have visited our site and transmits the information to Pinterest servers in the USA, where this information is stored. If you are logged into your Pinterest account, Pinterest can assign this information to your account and you can click the Pinterest button and share and save the content of our pages on your Pinterest account and, if necessary, show it to your friends there.
- If you log out of Pinterest before visiting our website and delete your cookies, no data about your visit to our website will be assigned to your profile on Pinterest when the plug-in is activated.</ li>
Rights of the data subject
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your dataInsofar as the processing is based on your consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter a), Article 7 GDPR, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f) GDPR, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in particular to fulfill a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. If you exercise such an objection, we ask that you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either stop or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can exercise your right to object free of charge. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to information
You have the right to information about your personal data stored by us according to Art. 15 DS-GVO. This includes, in particular, information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, provided that it was not collected directly from you.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to have incorrect data corrected or correct data completed in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR.
- Right to erasure
You have the right to have your data stored by us deleted in accordance with Art. 17 DS-GVO, unless legal or contractual retention periods or other legal obligations or rights to further storage conflict with this.
- Right to Restriction
You have the right to demand a restriction in the processing of your personal data if one of the requirements in Article 18 (1) lit. a) to d) GDPR is met:
• If you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the personal data;• the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
• the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
• if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 Para. 1 DS-GVO and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons.
- Right to data portability
You have a right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, which means that you can receive the personal data we have stored about you in a structured, common and machine-readable format or you can request transmission to another person responsible.
- Right to Complain
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you live, where you work or where the alleged violation took place.
Data securityIn order to protect all personal data that is transmitted to us and to ensure that we and our external service providers comply with the data protection regulations, we have taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures. Therefore, among other things, all data between your browser and our server is transmitted in encrypted form via a secure SSL connection.